Yes, I put myself in time-out. In my room. In front of the computer. I've had enough. I feel like a doormat, a dirty, smelly old doormat! Our house is a disaster, which since Andrew's been home to help me out, it shouldn't be. But it is. I've been trying to clean this afternoon to get ready for our 1st annual Olympic opening ceremonies party, but each time I put a toy away, 4 more come out. Each pile of laundry I put into a basket spawns three more dirty socks or shirts on the floor. The television I so carefully cleaned with Windex is once again covered in baby drool and handprints. DVDs on the floor (out of their cases of course). Our life has been so crazy these past few weeks that cleaning has not been a priority. Let me tell you...a dirty house makes a grouchy mommy.
More doormat factors: twice at Sea World last night Chloe and I were in a bathroom stall and while I was doing my business she opened the door and flashed me to many excited Sea World guests. Not fun.
I cannot even describe the amount of times my darling Ava has bitten me these past few days (while nursing of course!).
I'm going on 3rd day hair. Two day hair is my limit.
I had to share my fruit and cheese plate from Starbucks this morning with Chloe. Did she want the raisin bread, the yummy treat mommy can't have? NO! She wanted my gorgeous strawberry! (I'm not a bad person, I just get stingy with my food around my kids since I never have a chance to eat all of my own meal, let's just call it Mommy-Greed!)
So now my dear husband is vacuuming. Sweet guy. The girls are screaming. Last I heard Chloe got flicked for squeezing Ava's head again (Ava who has been banished to the exersaucer for the fingerprint offense...). I guess my time out's over and it's back to the chaos. Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment