Praise Jesus for sweet friends.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Reunion....
One of the biggest blessings is God bringing old friends whom you have lost touch with back into your life....this was the case for me recently! My best friend from junior high and I were reuntied (thanks Facebook!)and it's amazing to see how we can pick up just where we left off when we were 13! It's been 12 years since we've seen each other or spoken and it felt like not a day has passed! This girl first started planting seeds of the Lord in my heart in 7th grade, and I became a Christian in 9th grade, largely due to her influence. We were dorks together in junior high and now we both have hot husbands and have decided we're definetly the type that get's better looking with age! We met up last Saturday night and our families got along so well and we had so much fun catching up!! I wish I could find a 7th grade pic to post but that's probably lost in the pit of storage that is my closet. Here's our pic from Saturday....

Praise Jesus for sweet friends.
Praise Jesus for sweet friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment