Labor day is quickly approaching, as is Ava Joy's 1st Birthday! I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by! My girl wants to walk to badly and is so close to that freedom! I would love to delay this as long as possible in order to keep her my cuddly baby I get to carry everywhere. I just can't believe how fast they grow up. Chloe will be three in November. Three! She goes potty by herself now, has the mouth of a teenager, and is quite sassy overall. Yet she's a softie with other kids, compassionate and loving. She's always giving Joy her "lovey" and pacifier and seems to always know what her little sister needs. This summer was so much fun. We did a ton of Sea World trips and our girls never tire of seeing these animals! It's so fun to see what things catch Chloe's attention (ie: one night she cried when we had to leave the Shamu show, not because she loved the whales but because she wanted to hug "trainer"!). Andrew's back teaching and that means the end of summer for me but I'm so ready for cooler temperatures (yeah, like that ever happens in So Cal) and fall leaves and jeans and all the fun fall traditions we want to start with our little family.
Off to start our day now.....
Great pics! Your girls are such dolls!!
ReplyDelete