Tuesday, September 9, 2008

End of Summer Adventures....

Should be getting ready for my day (which is insane) but I have a few minutes since I just planted Chloe in my bed watching "The Wiggles". We went to Sea World last week with Mimi and Pop Pop and took some fun pics of the girls and guess what....I'll share them! Enjoy!


This is Andrew(rt) standing next to a guy who's shorts were indecently short. Nobody should have to see that, but I did, so you do too!!





Chloe eating funnel cake for the first time!


Ava Joy passed out in the stroller. No I don't have those kids who will sleep anywhere (they always fascinate me), in fact I think this is the first time she's ever slept in a stroller...

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! How fun are you!!!

    Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I am honored! And, I am totally excited to get to know you better as we do MOPS this year! You are such a sweet girl and I have felt drawn to your friendship since the first day we met!

    P.S. I love your blog title!

    ReplyDelete