This is Chloe's new favorite phrase. I heard it a few minutes ago when I was pouring some Chex in a baggy for her to eat in my bed (since yes, it's 6:35 and she's awake for the day). I have also heard this phrase when I was spraying my hair with hairspray, spraying myself with perfume, putting on make-up and eating a cupcake. My daughter, the minimalist.
Aside from Chloe's need for moderation, this week's been pretty uneventful. Yesterday my bestie came down for a spur-of-the moment visit with her baby boy. Sidenote: I'm still deciding if I like that term "bestie". Bff is a little over-used. But whenever I type bestie, I see "beastie". Yikes! Hubby and I are going to an Angel game tonight, an adults only adventure with another couple. Yay for babysitters!
I'm a traitor because I chose sleep over the last 30 mins of Gray's Anatomy last night. But seriously expecting a Mommy of two small children to willingly stay up until 11 to watch tv is totally unrealistic. Since we have not yet joined the TiVo generation, I'm praying the episode is online. Did I miss anything good? Let me know, I hate waiting to know, you won't spoil it for me!
Have a blessed weekend!
You gotta get DVR. You can watch it on ABC.com I think :)
ReplyDelete