Friday, October 17, 2008

Fit Friday

Let's get Hot for the Holidays!

Starting today! Here are my goals,and since I don't own a scale I'm guessing at my weight. I mostly just go by how my clothes fit....


  • I think I'm about 145-ish and would like to get to 130

  • I want to get back into my size 6 super comfy jeans and be able to breath and sit in them!

  • I'm cutting carbs way down and sugar waaayyy down

  • No eating after 8

  • Walk 3 times a week, yoga 3 times a week

  • Drink 5 of my tall glasses of water each day (I do not enjoy water! This will be tough!)

Leave a comment if you're joining in and check out It's Almost Naptime to leave your name and link up!

10 comments:

  1. I'm joining in, too! Good luck! I started trying to drink about 8 glasses of water a day about 2 years ago. At first I did not enjoy it at all but now it is relatively easy and I have found that I crave it! I can now drink it warm, cold and anything in between, tap, bottled, spring, mineral, it doesn't matter--I can drink it. I began by rewarding myself with a Diet Coke only if I had gotten in at least 6 glasses. These days, I have found that I usually do not want the coke by the end of the day. Okay, the truth is that this week I have been awful, but generally speaking, this is true! Anyway, I am rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in too! i'm proud of you for not owning a scale...that is great. clothes tell the whole story anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, hot mama!! I have a few pairs of jeans myself I'd love to squeeze my two boy having butt into. I'll have to think about what goals I want to set and how to reach them. I should probably start by taking double stuffed oreos out of my diet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I didn't own a scale. I get on it every morning - Yup, every morning. My husband has threatened to hide it from me. It should just be about how the clothes fit.

    I don't have a problem with drinking water. My friends laugh because I never go anywhere without my Nalgene bottle. I drink about 4 liters of water a day. I crave it! On the other hand, I also drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day. I know, it's a bad habit!

    I wish you the best of luck! your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I totally know what you mean about knowing how you are doing by how your clothes fit. That is how I tell too! Good luck, I look forward to checking back in with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go! So glad to have you!!

    You know I have discovered that the more I drink water, the more I crave it. It actually makes me thirsty for it. So maybe that will happen to you too. You might also cut up some lemons or limes or oranges to squeeze in there to inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it! Good Luck this week "fit friday sister"

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm joining in too!!... sounds like you have some great goals!! i am friends w/ "sarah" up there, and i agree, i actually don't have a problem with water either--several full nalgene bottles a day! now as for chocolate... i'm SURE i have a problem with that!! i'm hoping this group will help me get motivated for my last 20 pounds off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just joined Fit Fridays! I'm loving this little support group. Water is on my list too. I used to be SO good about drinking tons, and I've really slipped lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck! I am joining in too! I also don't own a scale, so will be judging by my pants! lol

    ReplyDelete