Friday, October 24, 2008

Fit Friday

Here's one of my favorite sayings: "Excuses are like butts, everyone has one and they all stink!"

Are you ready for mine? (Excuse, not butt)

I'm a Fit Friday Failure. Straight up. It's been one of THOSE weeks. You know the one. Sick kids, super busy schedule, emotional with a capital E, family stress. And I'm totally one of those girls who eats her feelings. There you have it. I'm an emotional eater. Bad day with the kids? Ice cream during naptime. Tension with a family member? Eat a whole loaf of bread! (That's an exaggeration, I promise!)

So I need to re-think my plan (the busy-ness isn't allowing time for walking 3 days, plus it's still about 95 degrees everyday! ) and start fresh. And stop feeling horribly guilty! So I'm going to re-think,and re-post my Fit Friday goals and plan because I really do want to work on this.

8 comments:

  1. New Fit Friday week. You can make it your week to rock! Have a good one. I'll come back to see your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am right there with you on the emotional eating...The more stressed I am, the more chocolate enters my body. A lot of chocolate had entered my body this week! Good luck on reevaluating things. Good luck and I am definitely rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emotional eating + pregnancy + now post partum got me where I am with you! Good luck on resetting your goals....you can do this! ''Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't life crazy? we're all too busy i'm sure.

    my post is full of excuses too...although i really did eat a WHOLE loaf of bread!

    here's to next week......

    i'm laughing...the word verification it is giving me is "lofeday"...a loaf a day...no prob!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Join the club! I was horrible this week. Like you, it as pretty much emotional. We'll do better next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you can do it! I will also come back to see your new goals, maybe set 2-3 goals this week, and then you can add on new ones every week as you progress! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate to hear that your stressed. You can do this. It's alway hard to fit something new into an already busy schedule, but you can do it. We are all here for you!

    I'm a chocolate stress eater too! I stopped buying it so that I wouldn't eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girl. Yes, definitely stop the guilty feelings...we ALL have those weeks where we just grab what we can to eat. No worries...just start over again this week! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete