Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gymnastics Update

It's been a month now that Chloe's been taking gymnastics and she's not the spaz she was a few weeks ago. ADD, yes, spaz, not really. In fact, (watch out, bragging moment!), her teacher said she's unusually strong for her age! (I knew she'd be a star! I knew it! I knew it!) I almost hugged Miss Heather. Chloe's favorite activities at gymnastics include:

1. Cutting in line.
2. Getting stamps on both feet, knees, hands and cheeks at the end of class (Mommy loooves that part...).
3. Playing in the foam pit.
4. Jumping on the trampoline.
5. Occaisionally running away from Miss Heather to run through the tunnel, then giggling when Miss Heather patiently holds up the rest of the class for her, then places her at the front of the line in order to keep her with the group. She's a smart one, that Chloe, knows how to work the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment