Monday, November 24, 2008

Catch Up

Okay so I'm wayyy behind! This week/weekend has been super busy!

Fit Friday: Last week wasn't too bad but I'm finding myself falling back into an old rut that I know is not helping with dropping the Lbs! I'm skipping a lot of meals, not intentionally, just out of busy-ness or tiredness. For example, I put my girls down for a nap and I usually eat my lunch then (so the two vultures don't scavange off my plate!) but I've been so tired I decided just to take a nap instead. Well, naptime ends and I'm starving and stuffing my mouth with whatever is around (usually carbs and junk!). Bad Lisa! Bad! We'll be really trying hard this week to stay on a healthy track, even with thanksgiving!

So my little girl is three and that just seems like such a little kid, not a toddler but a kid! We had a great day at Sea World Friday, there was nobody in the park so we could walk right on to all the rides in Elmo-land. It was a blast! Here are a few then and now pics of my baby girl!

Okay, for some reason my images won't upload right now, I'll try again later....

No comments:

Post a Comment