Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogging ADD (plus The Bachelor)

I have no creative way to connect the events of yesterday with a creative post about last night's episode of "The Bachelor". Therefore, first you get my oh-so-important commentary on The Bach, then some fun stories/pics of yesterday:)

Okay, the "connection" count has begun. Last night's score: 7. Not too bad, but it's only the second episode. I may also count the words "intense" and "I want to be here". And the kissing count is up to four after the first round of dates. Seriously Jason? Maybe Orbit is a sponser? I'm not sure, but for Melissa (cheerleader), who said she had only kissed one guy since she was 15, really Cheerleader? Kissing Jason in the first few minutes of your date? On national TV? After he's kissed other girls like hours earlier?? So sad to lose Potatoes. And Megan, The One Who Should Have Been Kicked Off (need a shorter name), should have gone home last night. I just find her very crass and it's hard to believe she's 25! I'm still liking Nicki, but last night she was playing the "friend" card a little too much, telling Jason that there were girls in the house that were not ready to be a mom. A little too catty, Nicki!! And Lauren (Birthday girl) showed her true colors with the cry for attention during the rose ceremony cocktail party. So over all my faves, (still narrowing down my choice) are: Nicki, Cheerleader and Jillian (Weenie- because of the hot dog test she gave him the first night). Not a huge lover of Jillian but she's definetly out in front with all the attention Jason's giving her.

There, done with my commentary.

Yesterday. January 12, it was 80 degrees. I should have kept out some of the girls' summer clothes! We played outside all day and it's clear that Sissy can keep up with Chloe and then some! It's amazing that they play together so....equally, given their age difference. And the obvious speech difference doesn't seem to bother Chloe at all. I was playing with our camera yesterday, trying to not suck at taking pictures and here's a few I got...





My favorite moment from yesterday was watching Chloe sing along to her Jana Alayra DVD. The words to the song are "I do believe, when I watch the eagles soar, I do believe..."

The word's to Chloe's version of the song are: "I do buh-leed, when I watch the eagles snore, I do buh-leed". Love it!


1 comment:

  1. maybe i can catch up with the bachelor online. fun pics... they are growing up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete