I dread these days and hate them when they're upon us. And yes, I know, hate is a strong word.
Being in the trenches of parenting isn't fun! I question everything I've been doing with our kids, my consistency and discipline methods and get frustrated that nothing seems to reach our oldest.
She vaccilates between the sweetest thing, and then very much a strong willed child.
I wish I could show her how it hurts my heart, and more importantly God's hear to see His child with a rebellious, disobedient spirit.
It breaks my heart to see her in tears, upset at the result of her disobedience. And as much as I tell her that I love her, she just grows more angry with me.
Sweet Chloe, I love you more than life itself. I pray for you constantly and will weather this storm with you. Nothing you will ever do will take away my love for you. Try as you might, you will not push Mommy away. Flesh of my flesh, you are my heart and my desire is for you to know God and be in His perfect will. I love you, Daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment