But I am not happy.
When I went to order said photobook it was not free, it was $37.00. I can't figure out how to make it free now. (Got an offer via email for free book, clicked on the link, made book....not free!).
Maybe they think I'll shell out $37.00, Ha! Joke's on Shutterfly!
My memories aren't worth $37! Well they are actually priceless.... but you get it.
I'd post pics of my new, decorated house but I can't. Because:
1. It's not decorated.
2. It's not even unpacked.
3. My printer and computer aren't hooked up together yet because usb cords are not a priority in my unpacking scheme. (Apparently wasting 2 hours on Shutterfly was a priority!)
So I'll tell you about my new favorite thing in life instead.
I blogged before about my love for my Roomba, Celeste (whom by the way, has a dead battery. Roomba battery replacement runs at about $60! Yikes!)
Well, please welcome a new member to my cleaning arsenol.....
It's just like on TV!! I heart my new BFF, Sharky. (Yes, he has a name) I think Hubs almost jumped out of his skin when I informed him that when we first got married we didn't even own a vacuum. In the last few years I've not only gotten a vacuum (regular upright) but also a Swiffer, a Dustbuster, a Roomba and now a Shark Steam Mop. Yes, I am a nerd. Judge me if you'd like, but I bet my floors are cleaner than yours!
I got the Shutterfly book offer, too...I have a code at the end of my email. Do you? Maybe try that.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I hear ya about vacuums...I heart my Dyson. I, too, have a Roomba (named Jaws) but I haven't used him in a while. I need to clean him up and get him back in action again. ;-)
I want a Sharky and a Celeste! And if you can find a way to get a real live full time maid to come let me know!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa
ReplyDeleteI have made a ton of those Shutterfly books and some have been free, you do have to enter a code when your checking out so see if that helps...we do them for my parents and inlaws every year they are awesome! Good luck