Ya'll. Just after I wrote that stinkin' post yesterday about all the wonderful things I'm learning about technology I made a big boo boo. And cursed (sort of) technology. While uploading pics from our trip from my two memory cards I accidently copied over one card's pics with the other card's pics. So sad. I've tried (in vain) to undo the damage, and to no avail, have lost half our pictures. That's what I get for trying to do anything productive at 5:30 am without coffee. You'd think after losing pictures literally 5-6 times due to crashes and other unforseen incidents I'd be diligent to back them up immediately. Nope. Not me!
Here's a few that survived.....
Beautiful huh? Yes, that's our car in the distance,
parked on the beach. One of nature's greatest blessings I say. Where are we? you ask....

Here! The same beach Hubs and I went to as kids (not knowing each other yet, of course). It was so fun taking the girls to the sand dunes that I once played on. I'm a sap like that.

Wanna see a cute little one who will be two in a few short weeks? (Who also accumulated a crazy amount of sand stuck to places on her body during this adventure! Thank you baby powder for a hassle free clean up!)

And what's she doing here? This is at my in-laws house and Ava decided to explore Murphy's (aka: spawn of Satan- in my book- not his real name. More on our disfunctional relationship another time, including a very very mean thing he did to me...) kennel.

More to come!
I'm off to the day spa today! My first time and a very special birthday gift from my BFF Shea, and then we're going to see
Wicked down in S.D. on Friday, my birthday gift this year (again!).
So sorry about your pictures. Yikes, I should back all mine up.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun on the beach. We can't drive on our beach like that.