Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Favorites: Fave Website

Missy is doing a fun, easy blog carnival each week called Friday Favorites! This week's theme is Favorite Website (non-blog).

I have a confession. My name is Lisa, and I'm a Facebook junkie. It's like a small escape during my day where I can catch up with a friend (without ignoring my children and trying to talk on the phone), see what my friends are up to and hear the day in, day out stuff of people I care about but don't get to talk to often (missionary friends, friends that live overseas etc.). But be warned: IT IS ADDICTIVE!

Link up with at It's Almost Naptime and join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. That is EXACTLY why I won't even get on it, not even one time. I am too busy checking on everyone's blogs, I can't imagine adding Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love facebook. I've moved around a lot and it make it so easu to stay in touch with everyone.

    ReplyDelete