See what's in the background? Yes....finally.....moving boxes. I may be out of touch for a bit as the big move may finally be happening and internet isn't scheduled to be turned on for many moons at the new house. Neither is the gas. Please pray for that. I really like hot showers, my gas dryer, my dishwasher and stove and would like to use all four of those luxuries!Thursday, October 29, 2009
Such a Proud Mommy Right Now!!
See this pic? It's my little darling buttercup, wearing my softball glove. I played for 15 years or so, stopping in my second year of college as the Lord closed that door in my life. And here we are, a few short years and a few children later and Chloe gets excited wearing my glove!
See what's in the background? Yes....finally.....moving boxes. I may be out of touch for a bit as the big move may finally be happening and internet isn't scheduled to be turned on for many moons at the new house. Neither is the gas. Please pray for that. I really like hot showers, my gas dryer, my dishwasher and stove and would like to use all four of those luxuries!
See what's in the background? Yes....finally.....moving boxes. I may be out of touch for a bit as the big move may finally be happening and internet isn't scheduled to be turned on for many moons at the new house. Neither is the gas. Please pray for that. I really like hot showers, my gas dryer, my dishwasher and stove and would like to use all four of those luxuries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope it all goes well. Just keep thinking how wonderful it is going to be in your OWN home!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!!!!!!
ReplyDelete