Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Best Parenting Sermon I've Heard. Ever.

Hi friends. I had to share this. I've been struggling with parenting stuff the last 4-5 months. Our kids are changing and I'm struggling to keep up discipline-wise. Al lot of parenting advice I've heard lately has really brought me down, then a couple of weeks ago our pastor spoke on discipline and it was exactly what I needed to hear!

I know this video's long, about 37 minutes, but maybe you could bookmark this page and come back to it during naptime, or after bedtime. I think it would be totally worth your time. I was so blessed by it! Today our pastor spoke on teaching your kids to love God and when that video is posted on our church's website I'll post it here as well.

Enjoy!


2009-11-08, got kids? The Discipline Dilemma from Sunridge on Vimeo.




3 comments:

  1. sweet.... i'll come back and listen. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! Listened to the whole thing while ALL THREE of my kids were napping. I SO needed this! My friends go to Sunridge and they were telling us it has been a great series. I have been struggling with my oldest and it was good to hear this. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll come back and check out the video later. Thanks for posting it. By the way... I love the new look of your site! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete