Friday, November 13, 2009

It was a long road....

but we made it! Everything that could have gone wrong on moving day....did. From the truck not being ready on time, or the right size, to a few helpers being unable to help...and this very pregnant mommy eating some bad Mexican food....the whole thing took way longer than we anticipated.

And.

We had no hot water for 5 days after we moved in. But we were okay with that, just....cold, and dirty.

The utilities switch we were supposed to make with Verizon didn't go so hot....our order got lost, three times. We didn't have a phone hooked up forever (causing us to go wayyy over on our cell phone minutes, I am scared to see that bill!), and just got internet through another company yesterday (Verizon wanted us to wait until Dec. 4!!). I have a bitterness towards Verizon.

Lots of little things going wrong, but nothing could dampen the excitement that we were finally moving here!! We're so thankful!

I'm dying to post pics, pics from Halloween (we still made it to a party with friends, I was dirty, but I made it!) and pics of the house....but until I can find our usb cord that won't be happening!

In the meantime, I know you're dying to go to the top left hand corner of my blog and vote on whether we're having a boy or a girl. I knew with both girls that they were girls before the ultrasound, but I have NO CLUE with this baby!


1 comment:

  1. hooray, you're moved in!!! can't wait to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete