It's 1:23 am and in true Lisa-pregnancy fashion I was exhausted at 10:00 pm, went to bed and was up, wide-awake, at 12:42. Nice.
We were super blessed by a baby shower thrown by the people at Hub's school yesterday. It was a surprise shower and I am so impressed, because I really was surprised! I'm horrible about surprises...I love to try and get them out of people, but Hubs didn't give an inch!
Now I really need to get on the ball and get this nursery together. There's a few blogs I read with girls who are about as pregnant as I am and their nurseries have been done for months, while mine is still a big fat mess!
Chloe's still recovering from her "traumatic" experience at the doctor last wednesday and has a little bit of a cold on top of that. I don't even know how many times she's asked me in the last few days if I "love gettting shots?". She makes me laugh!
We went to a birthday party today and the funniest scene was taking place at gift-opening time...one mommmy on the floor trying to open gifts with her twins...about 10 kids "helping" tear into wrapping paper and dumping out bags. The birthday boys enjoyed having their friends "help" and the whole scene was just comedy.
I don't even have any new pictures to post...sad day. I'll try and upload a few this week. This week sometime in between our busy daily schedule and my own busy schedule of napping, eating leftover shower cake, eating cucumbers (have loved them my whole pregnancy so far and they are even sounding good right now!) and washing baby boy's growing mountain of clothing!
Have a great week friends :)
We all have slow times. I have been having un motivated this month and am hoping it goes away soon.
ReplyDeleteI remember those sleepless nights towards the end of pregnancy all too well. Isn't it funny how with each consecutive child your body kind of goes into a "Sleep? Sleep is overrated & for the birds!" mode. ;)
ReplyDeleteGo relax, work on the nursery as you can, and enjoy that cake and the 'cukes (just not together). ;-)