Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So Many Posts, So Little Time

I have about 8 blog posts in my head right now and about 4.5 minutes before Mr. Silas will wake up and demand his lunch. So here's a post about upcoming posts, mostly for me, so I don't forget...

I've got the itch again...the itch to create, decorate, re-do, reorganize etc....all on the cheap (of course) so I'd like to post about those projects. Mostly, I'm planning on re-doing our guest bathroom....for less than $60!

I'd like to post Silas' birth story (I don't think I already did...did I??)

I'd like to finally write the post that I've never been able to write, about Ava's birth and the post-partum depression that followed. There's quite a few blogs I read that have had new babies recently (the mommas, not the blogs, obviously) and this has been a common theme/struggle. I can definetly identify. I've been there. It was a big ol' fear in having a third that PPD would rear it's ugly head once again, and thankfully, it hasn't.

See the tabs at the top of my page?? I need to re-do them and I'd love to start one on our homeschool journey. Homeschooling is something I've felt led to do for years. In my "world" I've come across sooo many negative opinions about our choice to homeschool. But I have one friend who's been my constant encourager and guide in this process. I also love reading homeschool blogs! So I'd like to gather up some of the advice imparted to me, share our successes and failures we experience and have it all organized under a new tab, m'kay??

I also LOVE taking pictures. I'm extremely amateur-ish in this process but it's something I enjoy and love learning more about. I'd like to organize all the fab photography sites and blogs that have helped me learn and tab those as well. It's all about sharin' the knowledge friends.

And I've been given a chance to do a review for CSNstores.com, so once I figure out what fabulous product I want to do, I'll be posting that as well. I really can't make up my mind because there's soooo much to choose from. They have over 200 stores....so the decorator, re-do-er, homeschool mom, and Mommy in my are all fighting over what to choose to review....I'll let you know soon :)

Okay, I'll try and get on these as soon as I can, in between teaching Chloe to read, teaching Ava to handle her emotions and give up her paci (on our to-do list in the next week or so...if you have any miracle methods, please share!) and snuggling that delicious baby and that hot husband of mine!

And the baby calls....!

4 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the new background and layout. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I think you have the old code for my sidebar button which is why there is that dorky white border around it. Looked find on your white background but not so much on the green. I've updated the code on my site so if you want you can come grab it and the border will be gone.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, can't wait for all these things-especially the birth story. Love me some birth stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like some good things coming up! I had the ppd with my second and was nervous about it for 3rd, but didn't have it amazingly. I think that would be a great post. Also would love to hear more about your homeschooling! Love your new look here!

    ReplyDelete