Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Morning

Good morning!! I had an unintentional week-long blog break, but now we're back. We, meaning me and the chaos that is my family! This morning's post is brought to you by delicious coffee with caramel macchiato creamer and three chocolate chip cookies. Breakfast of champions, don't be jealous!

After last weekend, when I hosted a Scentsy party, I was just tired. Tired of everything in life, hence the blog break. So I've been trying to enjoy my immaculate house (thank you Scentsy party) and my three hooligans delightful small humans. Each week I have such big plans for us, and it never fails that the week just gets away from me and here we are Friday and none of those big plans is accomplished.

Exhibit A: I'm loving doing lapbooks with Chloe for school. She loves it, I love having all her work together in a neat and organized fashion that she can show off and people see that we actually do school, not just hang out riding our scooters all day. Last week's lapbook was fab-u-lous! This week, totally not even done. Not even close. Other stuff got in the way. So today we play catch-up.

This weekend is big for my oldest girl. Instead of the elaborate birthday party with a petting zoo, bouncy houses and multiple pinatas she had planned in her head, we're heading up to Disneyland, to stay in a hotel and do Disney for two days. With the grandparents. Should be oodles of fun!

And my sweet little boy is getting so big so fast. He is: 1. Crawling. 2. Eating baby food 3. Babbling non-stop. 4. The cutest, squishiest thing ever.





Don't you just want to steal him? Pack him up, put him in your suitcase and take him home?

Happy Friday, friends.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Glad you took a little break. We all need to do that occasionally. Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have so much fun this weekend!! did you really put in a link for luggage? i am i missing something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some weeks are just like that. I bet next week will be better.

    I got my scentsy today. I really didn't know what to expect, but I love it! The scent is wonderful, very beachy, and it works so quickly. Love it! Thanks so much. How did your party go?

    ReplyDelete