Yesterday we were out on the back patio in short sleeves and flip flops at 9:30 am. Gor. geous. Weather. Today and through the weekend is supposed to be even warmer. The air smelled so fresh and spring-like it felt like a gorgeous May morning. Gotta love January in southern California.
This sweet guy is now nine months old and I can't even describe his sweet, easy going personality and do it justice. I really don't think an easier baby has ever graced the planet. He is all smiles and gigglesj, all day, everyday. His sisters just adore him.
And boy is he on the go! Standing holding onto something, walking along the couch, crawling very quickly. He definetly keeps me on my toes!
Silas' Christmas gift to us was that he started sleeping through the night! Woohoo!!! It's the best gift ever, I tell you.
Yesterday I put him in his walker outside and he was in heaven! He ran all over the patio in his little Robeez and couldn't have looked cuter in his blue baseball hat.
I know this post was not the pinnacle of excitement, but I guess that's my life! This weekend I have a few crafts planned, I'd like to update my blog a bit, and enjoy our beautiful weather! Have a great day!





No comments:
Post a Comment