Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Morning

Well, we survived the terrible Wednesday, and I'm so thankful it's Friday!! Today Chloe is going to play at a friend's house and I'm going to attemp a few hours of running errands with Ava and Silas. Should be interesting. For such an easy baby Silas is not a huge fan of "being out". He doesn't enjoy sitting in carts, gets restless in the stroller and is most happy being worn.

As much as I love my Moby wrap it's a bit of a pain taking him in and out of it over and over while shopping. I am loving the sling I wore at Sea World but I'm super excited that this morning I bit the bullet and bought an Ergo carrier. Everyone just raves about it and I'm hoping it lives up to all the hype. Especially for that $100 price tag. That hurts! But for all the amusement park-ing we do, it seems like the best option, especially since Ava still likes riding in the stroller. Shoot, I think Ava could even hitch a ride in the Ergo since she's such a peanut!

After a few days of antibiotics Silas seems a lot happier. Unfortunately he's waking up a ton each night, which is killing me. I've been going to bed super early to combat the tiredness from three night feedings. Thankful my body is keeping up my milk supply and I can meet his needs at night again.

Last weekend while browsing some of the blogs I follow I came across this blog and this fabulous tutorial that I CANNOT wait to do. Silas' room is all airplanes and he has one big, empty wall that this would be perfect on!

I've mentioned The Coffee Shop Blog before and how many great, free actions and tutorials she has for Photo Shop Elements. I have learned soooo much from her blog! It's amazing! I've been playing around with different textures, etc and last night edited this picture of Ava, one of my favorites of her, ever.


She is her daddy's spitting image!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment