Good morning bloggy friends! Remember me? Lisa, the writer of this blog? I know it's been forever.
Forgive me. But I'm back. And with a peace offering of pictures!
The kids in front of the Christmas tree at Disneyland. Silas is eating a sandwich, I didn't want to take it away and release his fury. It started raining shortly after this and poured the rest of the day/night. We all got soaked, but it was a fun adventure.
Chloe, the toothless wonder. Pretty much can't keep a tooth in her mouth anymore. Please excuse the cell phone picture. This one's keeping the toothfairy in business. So far I've pulled out three of her four lost teeth. My girl's a bit dramatic (really?) and won't pull them out herself, but desperately wants the money from the tooth fairy. So, I'm happy to help her out.
We had a dance recital and Chloe happily "Rocked Around the Christmas Tree". That girl loves to perform. Give her an audience, anytime and anywhere and she's in her element.
Looking back at pictures of my girls is really funny. Chloe used to be the natural in front of the camera. Now as soon as the camera comes out I get a fake six year old smile, and a sassy hand on hip pose. It's automatic. Ava used to run from the camera. Now she runs to the camera and is very comfortable in front of it.
This is Ava saying "take my picture Mommy!"
Ava and Silas as we were on our way to church the morning that Chloe was singing in the Christmas choir. Don't mind my dishwasher in the background! And look! It's me! I'm never in the pictures. But Chloe took this one, and it's not bad!
I have so much more to add to this post but now all the kids are awake and clamoring for my attention. So...until next time! (Which hopefully won't be three weeks from now...)






Great pictures Lisa, Nd nice to see one of you as well :) your kids are super cute, what fun! Happy New Year to you all :)
ReplyDelete