Ava's at preschool (sigh) and Chloe's practicing her British accent while watching "Peppa Pig". Baby boy is sleeping peacefully now.
My house is half decorated for Christmas, with half the lights up on the outisde. Some day, hopefully soon, we'll finish both.
My girls love the Boxcar Children books, almost as much as I do. I've been reading the first one to Chloe since she got it for her birthday and each time we finish she begs me for more. I remember when my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Kahn, would read them to us and we'd beg her for more when she finished.
Math is still a struggle for my biggest, we're going back and doing all the review pages in our math book and I can see her confidence soar as she easily completes the old, easy stuff. This morning Ava asked me what "deciduous" meant. And yesterday she used the word "artificial" correctly, twice. But she says she doesn't want to do Kindergarten when she's five because reading is too hard and writing is too boring. Smarty pants.
Silas is as sweet and beautiful and amazing as always.
I guess since I mailed out our Christmas cards this week I can post our card picture here now. My three littles. Silas was only happy if he got to hold the bubbles.
Happy Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment