He's just as snuggly as he looks, trust me. The other three kids are great. It's not right that they're getting older so fast. I love our days together and am so thankful we get to homeschool. School this year has been...intense. Third grade does not mess around!! Between multiplication and cursive my girl has been busy. She's getting these long legs and has such a sweet spirit. I truly am enjoying this age.
Miss Ava has really given me a run for my money this year. God's lesson in all our trials with her? GRACE. Always grace. I know things are going to be fine with this girl, I love her independent spirit, her tender servants heart and how fiercely she loves us.
Silas is such a joy. I was so scared when I found I was expecting my first son. I was scared I wouldn't know how to be a boy-mom. He is the funniest kid and the mother-son relationship is so amazing! He picks flowers for me, no matter where we are. We love snuggling at bedtime,singing songs and he keeps me laughing all day.
The Lord knew the things we were going to face this year, and I believe blessing us with a baby in His timing, not mine, was preparing us for the extra joy He knew we'd need. I've lost loved ones, we've faced major family struggles, the amount of stress I've felt at times has been monumental. I'm so grateful for this life He's given us. Each time we stand together as a family of six, rejoicing in the Lord and telling of His faithfulness this year I'm so blessed and reminded of the mission we have: to raise us up a generation who love the Lord. God is good.




You have such a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete