Our annual picture at our local blueberry farm...we started out going when the girls were 3 and 1 and now we've added two more kids and the girls are so big!
My girl playing softball in her second to last game that they won! They played in the championship game the following week. Ava loved playing softball this spring!
I'm so proud of this girl. She's growing up so much and learning to make good choices and I've just seen so much maturity in the last few months. She's truly a joy.
Another day at the Happiest Place on Earth! We love Disneyland (maybe I do the most...). I think Chloe is trying to give herself mouse ears...
Shepherd was finally able to get glasses! This is HUGE! He's had them for two days and is already doing so well at keeping them on! I'm so proud of this baby and so excited for everything he's going to accomplish in his life...
Happiest Friday! Be blessed!






No comments:
Post a Comment