Okay, so I thought that this might be a fun way to keep people updated on our life, share some fun stories and give myself a creative outlet. Hopefully no creepy weirdos on the web enjoy stalking our family blog....that being said....let's go!!
So our most exciting up coming event is Andrew completing his credentialing process! It's been a long, bumpy two years that has included the births of our girls, moving, some Simpson drama and much more. But God is always faithful and has never left us during this process. To celebrate Andrew's accomplishment I'm throwing him a big barbeque and can't wait to start getting things together for that! I'm so incredibly proud of him, his perseverance and his hard work! He has sacrificed precious time with our family in order to continue his education and get into a profession that will provide for us financially and will give us some stability! Thank you amazing husband!
The girls are growing faster everyday it seems. Chloe is two and a half and never stops talking. The most precious things come out of her mouth. Her newest kick is asking me where we got a certain item, and who gave it to us. Her three options for "where you get it from ?" are always Target, Costco and Winco. Sad that her world is limited to those places in terms of shopping! I need to get my girl out there into the real world of shopping!! She loves her sister and enjoys giving her toys, squeezing her and making Ava Joy hold her hand. Ava Joy is almost 9 mos and is EVERYWHERE in our house. I don't remember Chloe being this mobile but that may have to do with the limited space in our old apartment. Ava just scoots all over the house! She enjoys chewing on things, eating, pooping, and screaming. She and Chloe share a room and love making each other laugh during bedtime. It is too precious!
I am loving watching the relationship grow between my girls. Having them so close together in age really is a blessing. God knew what He was doing when our little surprise baby Ava Joy came along! I've been looking for some fun new recipes lately and "invented" Mexican lasagna last week. (Or Sa-na-na as Chloe calls it...) Andrew is very into his new smoker and has made us tri-tip, ribs and a chicken on it, all very delicious!
Chloe Grace giving a smile after breakfast...
i love that you've started a blog...wonderful my friend:) and nope, it's not boring...welcome to blogging!
ReplyDeleteWelcome, welcome. This is such a great way to keep everyone up to date on all the happenings...I love new blogging friends!
ReplyDelete