Okay, I'm still figuring out this blogging thing ie: background, formatting etc. I'd really like to write more often but struggle to find the time! I'll keep practicing. We had such a fun 4th of July in Fresno with Andrew's family! The weather was gorgeous! So strange for it to not be disgustingly hot up there, but it was beautiful. Chloe stayed up for fireworks until 10:30 then asked to go to bed and fell right asleep. Ava Joy slept thru the whole thing. I don't get those mommies who have little babies up that late. How do they do it??!! My children must be sooo scheduled because that just would not happen in our house, they love their bedtime and want it consistent!
After visiting Fresno the girls and I went to visit April in Hollister for a few days. We had to cut our trip a little short because Joy-est was teething sooo badly and I needed a break! But we had tons of fun with April and Josh and new baby Jason! Almost made me want another right now....almost but not quite yet! It was fun to see Josh and Chloe engage in a power struggle all week, nice to see my girl learn how to be assertive! At the end of our visit they were both sad to say goodbye despite the screaming all week:)
So we're home now for a little bit and may try to squeeze in one more visit with Andrew's family before school starts for Andrew in August. Happy Summer ya'll!
I am so with you on early bedtime! I can't survive without it.
ReplyDelete