Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer's in full swing!

My air conditioner is cranked every afternooon, we're spending lot's of time in our little inflatable pool and the fourth of July is only a few days away! This is one of Andrew's favorite holidays as fireworks are legal in Fresno and that's where we spend the 4th!

Ava Joy is now 10 mos old and I can't believe how quickly these last ten months have flown by! We've had our ups (happy, giggly baby who loves to eat!) and downs (not sleeping through the night until 6 months!!) with our baby girl but now she's such an easy-going little thing!

My sweet girl at 5 weeks. Such chubby cheeks! We're excited to get her in the pool at my in-laws and see if she loves swimming as much as she loves baths.

Yesterday I had a terrible headache from my never-ending sinus infection and Chloe said to me "Mommy, smile!" I told her Mommy's smile was broken and she thought for a minute then replied "Well then Mommy, you'd better fix it!". I was speechless and that definetly made me smile!

Here's a few more recent pictures of the girlies:

Gotta go tend to the young 'uns now....try to do more later!





No comments:

Post a Comment