Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally Friday...

Finally! Why did this week seem so stinkin' long??!! Was it the 95 degree weather? The 1 year old who cut 2 molars (a little early?!). The monster tantrums Chloe had yesterday?? (Including throwing herself on the floor as we're leaving a restraunt! Yep, I was that mommy!).

I'm so over running my air conditioner! Seriously! (I really like exclamation marks today!). Yesterday I told Chloe that Mommy was grouchy- she had just intentionally wiped her runny nose on my new shirt- and she said "Let's pray for you Mommy!". Love her. To end this super long week I'm going to make a list of a few things that I loved this week...

1. Creme Brulee coffee creamer. Yummy!
2. The coupon we used last night at BJ's (med pizza, salad/soup for 2, pizookie for 19.95).
3. Watching Ava Joy become a walker!! So cute! She get's very excited and claps her hands as she realizes that she's walking- this often makes her fall, still so cute.
4. The 7 scrapbook pages I got done this week- hence the reason for 3 days without a blog....
5. Teaching Chloe to play red light/green light yesterday. She soo didn't get it, very comical.
6. My pumpkin spice candle.
7. Fun with MOPs ladies on Tuesday.
8. The "Wicked" soundtrack.
9. My two new shirts from christa-taylor.com (Check this website out! Sooo cute! It's nice finding fun clothes that are still modest and mommy-friendly!)
10. The promise of a fun, relaxing weekend with my family, celebrating Hubby's birthday on Sunday!

Blessings ya'll!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep... this was a long week! Glad you were still able to make a list of things you loved this week! That's awesome!

    Have a great weekend... looking forward to seeing you Tuesday, if even just from across the room:)

    ReplyDelete