Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nifty New Find

Silicone baking cups!! Saves time and money! Cleans easily and comes in fun colors! On sale in the dollar section of Target! What more could you ask for??



Why has it taken me so long to find you, oh saver of time and trouble??

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I may have to drop by and snack some of those!

    Sounds like Chloe needs a Moses baby doll, too! I'm also trying to figure out a fun way to teach her the 10 commandments...I'm thinking some kind of charm necklace maybe using the insides of our milk bottle caps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I meant "snag" some of those. But if they were filled with cupcakes upon purchase that would make it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be honored if you added me to your blog roll. Also, if you get a chance, email me your email address. I'd love to email you directly sometimes without having to post a comment.

    janna@mustardseedswriting.com

    I'm going to be launching a new blog on Typepad in the near future that will feature more activities/kids crafting, tutorials, giveaways, etc.

    Per the Moses doll: The one I bought had a cheesy blue jump suit on, but I just threw that out and made a little gown out of some linen I had. Use velcro to secure the back so little fingers can dress Moses, too!

    ReplyDelete