Today is my sweet, selfless Husband's 27th birthday. (That is really old!) I am especially thankful he was born as now I get to be married to him and have beautiful children with him!
A fun Andrew story to celebrate this day....
How we met: It was our sophomore year in college, Andrew was a new transfer student. I was playing powder puff football, and Andrew was coaching. (sidenote: I LOVED powder puff! I scored one of the three touchdowns our class scored in three years! Pathetic, only three touchdowns in three years, whatever.) So I totally thought this new coach was pretty hot stuff, but thought he was interested in my cute best friend (as most guys were!). Well, game day arrived and being the fashionista that I am (yeah right) I changed my underwear to match my game shorts...which meant....I was wearing a black thong. Sorry for the overshare, but it's crucial to the story. So here I am, the powder puff stud of '01, intercepting the senior's pass, running down to the end zone, and what's this? A senior girl grabbing for my flag, oh wait, that's not my flag, that's MY SHORTS. And what does the entire school see as she desperately hangs on? MY BARE BOOTY. Embarassing. I did score the touchdown, by the way. And why am I brave enough to share this 8 years later on a blog? Because I got a hot husband out of it, ya'll!! He always says that is what got him hooked! We started dating a few months later and have been together ever since!
Happy Birthday sweet Husband!! You are the most selfless, caring and amazing man I've ever known. I love you!
Cute story! Mortifying moment! :o) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete