From looking like this:

Those of us blessed with naturally curly hair need to watch our styles and styling product in order to avoid what I so-lovingly call the Ronald McDonald effect. So since I'm not pregnant or nursing for the first time in forever my hormones are trying to be normal and are wreaking havoc on my hair. Lifeless, dull, greasy, disgusting. My girlfriend Holly, who works miracles on my hair, came to my rescue and got me some great product (not the cheap stuff I always buy at Target, the real stuff salons use! I'm so spoiled, especially since it's wayy discounted!). I'll try it tonight and hopefully my hair will be revived! I'm prayin' for a miracle!
(Yes, this was an entire post about my hair!! Seriously!)
so what's the name of the product? Is your hair friend local?
ReplyDeleteShe is local and she got me some Paul Mitchell products, a clarifying shampoo, a regular shampoo and a detangling conditioner. All very gentle without leaving build up. My hair is healed!
ReplyDelete