Monday, October 13, 2008

Death knocking at my door...

After spending the past few days with the stomach flu I am so thankful to be a semi-functioning human today! It all started Saturday when Hubby wasn't feelin' too great; we were planning on going to Sea World but by 2:30 we realized that was not going to happen! I got struck with this minion of Satan about 9:00 Saturday night and have been near-death ever since. (Can you tell I'm a bit dramatic at times?). So yesterday we packed up the girls and sent them to my parent's house so hopefully they wouldn't catch the bug, and thank goodness, they're fine so far. This morning I feel okay, just really weak still, but not too weak to blog :) It's medicine for the soul, I say! Here's Chloe this morning: "Mommy, are you feeling today?". Not feeling good, just "feeling". Hopefully the kids will stay healthy and I'll be fully recovered for MOPs tomorrow! Hubby stayed home today to help with the girls so I can rest some more (I can hear them screaming at the breakfast table right now...). Better go rescue Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment