
Things are lookin' up ya'll!! This week was wayyy better than last week. I made a conscious effort to eat much better, I drank a ton more water without really trying that hard and (drumroll)........I moved my belt over a notch in the skinny direction!!! So either the leather's stretchin' or I'm shrinking!! I'm going to go with the shrinking!! Exercise still hasn't found it's time in my days. That's my next goal. Next week I'm going to walk 3 days. Baby steps, fit Friday friends, baby steps. This week was food, next week will be food and walking. Sense? May not be the most effective way to drop the "baby love", but if it actually works towards my goal, then so be it!!! How was your week??
Have a great weekend and say "NO!" to Halloween candy!!!
Have a great weekend and say "NO!" to Halloween candy!!!
Yay! I get to be your first comment! Way to GO! Isn't it awesome when clothes fit better! Good luck this next week.
ReplyDeleteyou're doing GREAT!! and i totally believe in the baby steps!! that's exactly how i started!! it's important to take the time to be conscious of food--otherwise the exercise won't make a difference! (because when you're exercising, as we all know, you want to eat more!!) so, good for you!! good luck w/ the exercising this week!! you can do it!!!:)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I am glad you had a good week! Mine? Not so good, but there is always next week, right! You might try looking on sparkpeople.com for some workouts, they have 10 min cardio workouts that you can just squeeze in during the day without too much trouble. good luck this week!
ReplyDeleteI think the baby steps are the way to go! Sometimes I try to change everything at once, and it almost never works. Congrats on losing a belt notch, and good luck next week.
ReplyDeleteBaby steps are great. Moving the belt over is always a great feeling
ReplyDeleteMoving that belt over has got to feel GOOD! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteWHOO HOOO for the notch on the skinny belt! That's awesome!!
ReplyDelete