Chloe is a little odd. She LOVES sleeping with socks on. I think she's from another planet because that's one of the most annoying things in life. So not only does she have to have socks on, she found a pair of mine that she likes to wear. And these aren't just socks, they are SOCKS. They are pink and purple thick, fuzzy socks. Not the kind you wear with shoes. The kind you lounge in in front of the fireplace. Because you can only lounge in them, you can't walk in them or they fall off. They are very loose socks. And Chloe's decided that she likes to sleep in them. Oh yeah, she calls them her moon boots. But you have to say it with a sassy voice and a few extra o's, like this "my mooon booooots". So these stinkin' socks fall off about 50 times each night while she's in bed and Hubby and I are often awakened by wails of "I neeeed my mooon booooots!!!". It was funny the first few times, now, I want to burn the moon boots. They "disappeared" for a few months (back into my sock drawer, why not into the trash? you say, because I'm a sucker for torture!) and what a great day it was Tuesday when Chloe and I were in my bed watching Elmo and what did she see peeking out of my sock drawer? Those *insert expletive of choice here* moon boots!!! So now they're back. Until they have an unfortunate incident with the dryer and catch on fire.....
Last night we did pumpkins. Ava Joy loved pulling out the pulp. Chloe won't go near it without screaming like a banshee, and my sweet Joy baby LOVES the goopy stuff. Here's proof:
What a rockstar. Here's our finished product:
Fun times had by all.
I LOVE your pumpkin! You are so creative!
ReplyDeletei am so copying the star pumpkin next year...that is great!
ReplyDeleteand i love your kids names...our lily was almost named chloe!