Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Perfect Day!

Today was wonderful. Cool, almost cold, temperatures and tons of fun up in Oak Glen! This was our first time taking the girls up to pick apples and we had so much fun. Chloe was a brave girl and rode Casper the pony and both girls loved picking (and eating) a ton of yummy apples. It rained a bit while we were up there but it was still beautiful and the girls loved the rain. Chloe got the giggles when we got home by saying "I rode apples and picked horsies from a tree!". Quite the entertainer that one is....here's some fun pictures of our day:












1 comment:

  1. oh, yeah!!! I am so glad it only rained a little up in Oak Glen. I was thinking about you picking apples! That is a great shot of Chloe, you can even see the rain droplets on her hair! So fun!

    Hey! I got the garlic roasted instant mashed potatoes today from Winco... Potato Soup, Lisa- style, here I come!

    ReplyDelete