Monday, November 10, 2008

A Sweet Weekend

We had a little birthday dessert Saturday night for my Chloe, an early celebration, with Hubby's family, including his aunt and uncle from PA. It was such a blessing getting to watch my girls interact with family! Chloe pretends she's shy at first, which lasts a few minutes, then she gets in her silly mood and makes everyone laugh.

Our desserts were fab if I may say so! The chef must have a great cookbook! Chloe received some fun gifts and she's now permanently attached to this . She named her Zoe. Zoe and Chloe. Fun. Thanks Auntie Shea-Shea!

Sunday we took the girls down to the beach, ate lunch at Ruby's on the pier, and froze to death in the 60mph wind. Still fun. Chloe was amazed at the vastness of the ocean. It was adorable to see her in Pop Pop's arms shouting "Jesus made the ocean!".

Pictures? you ask....dead batteries + an almost 3 year old who does not look at a camera= a boring-ish blog.

Guess what? We're going to Disneyland tomorrow! I will replace the batteries in the camera today, and charge the video camera!

2 comments:

  1. HI Lisa
    I love your blog it is so cute...love how you do the "click on stuff" how do you do that? Have fun at Disney see you at MOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa I have always wondered how to do that I will try it.....I signed up for a free trial for that cooking magazine I am excited thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete