Friday, November 7, 2008

Fit Friday week 3

The election outcome pretty much sums up my week. Disappointment. So I buried my sorrows in Halloween candy. And there's an empty box of donuts next to my bed. Don't judge me.

No exercise (aside from chasing my children around). Lot's of candy. Many carb-y meals (that my kids actually ate! Woo hoo!). So once again I'm a fit Friday flop. I'm not even going to pretend that this weekend will be any better. We're hosting a dessert of out-of-town family and here's my menu: pumpkin cheesecake, apple-raspberry pie and shortbread cookies. Do ya'll know how much butter I put in those shortbread cookies?? Maybe I need to start looking into shapewear to deceive people I see during the holidays, then I can say "Fit Friday! Check me out!" and do a little spin.....sounds like a good idea to me!

Hope your week was better than mine!

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I am right there with you on the election...drowned my sorrows in LOTS of chocolate! I did have, overall, a better week, though.

    Hang in there. I had two HORRIFIC weeks, but it did get better this week, you can do it and we will be here supporting...and NEVER judging you, cause we have all been there.

    And the menu sounds GREAT! I may be drooling just a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, I am with you this past week! But next week will be better! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was so cute!

    Don't worry about an "off" week. We've got several to go, and next week will be better.

    Oh, can I come to your little dessert get-together? It sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The election did alot of us in. HEre's to a better week this week!

    ReplyDelete