OOOOH! These are so great! I have tears in my eyes... and I have totally been sold on the idea of taking Shelbi for her birthday. You'll have to give me a map to follow and all of the fun things you did!
I am so glad you had these moments with Chloe! What a true blessing to have loved and lived with your little princess... she will love having these princess memories!
She is just so adorable and we are so glad we got to hang out with you today.
p.s. I posted pictures of our visit today... you can click on the pictures and save them to your computer... if that doesn't work I will email them to you!
Thanks, friend... it's so nice to be a part of your life:)
OOOOH! These are so great! I have tears in my eyes... and I have totally been sold on the idea of taking Shelbi for her birthday. You'll have to give me a map to follow and all of the fun things you did!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you had these moments with Chloe! What a true blessing to have loved and lived with your little princess... she will love having these princess memories!
She is just so adorable and we are so glad we got to hang out with you today.
p.s. I posted pictures of our visit today... you can click on the pictures and save them to your computer... if that doesn't work I will email them to you!
Thanks, friend... it's so nice to be a part of your life:)
wow, these are awesome! i'll have to look at that site.
ReplyDelete