Friday, November 14, 2008

Fit Friday week 4

This week wasn't horrible, wasn't fabulous, it just....was. Cheated A LOT at Disneyland (hello Mocha sundae on Main Street! Nice to see you again!). But I actually jumped on a scale at my girlfriend's house and I wasn't completely horrified at what I saw. You see, back in the summer I did a very strict no carb diet and dropped about 12lbs in a month. Then I figured out that people who don't have gall-bladders (I am one organ lighter!!) shouldn't do that diet, it messes with the tummy quite a bit. So I went back to my old ways, but a little healthier. The number on the scale wasn't too far from what it was after the 12lb drop, only three pounds heavier! So this week was okay, but I need to really kick into gear with the exercise. Can someone loan me a few extra hours a day? Thanks! How was your week ladies??

ps. Grey's Anatomy anyone? What is going on with Izzy and Denny???!! Did ya'll see the previews for next week....man...when Alex walks in and sees Izzy by herself again....can we say crazy?!!

pps. Can anyone teach me to make a signature for the bottom of my posts...I've tried and tried...you see the result:)

6 comments:

  1. That's gotta feel nice about getting on the scale and seeing that!

    As for the signature. The website where you got your background (Cutest Blog on the Blog) they have "blog secrets". Getting a signature is one of those secrets -it's easy and I've used it for my family blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no medical reason that I can't do low carb--just carb loving reasons! I am impressed that you are doing so well despite the dieting dilemmas. I refused to even step on a scale today...too worried about what I would see! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I can't do the carb diet thing either...but not for the same reasons as you.

    Keep up the great work and have a awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess you just got back from disney? i've got to reread your older posts and get some tips. we leave in 3 weeks...when i'm sure this diet will go bust!

    i got my signature at signature.com...it was easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!

    I don't have a signature on my blog but a friend of mine posted how to do it:
    http://bruisesandbows.blogspot.com/2008/06/sign-here_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am bloggy illiterate so no sig for me. Sounds like not a bad week, I bet you got a LOT of walking in! >grin<
    Greys Anatomy, still love it, and wow was I surprised to see Denny. Got a little teary here. Well, me, not hubby. Not sure how I feel about Izzy and Alex though.

    ReplyDelete