Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eventful Evening

My baby is growing up. She is now officially a rival of her sister. Big sister tries to mother little sister and she denies me the claim of mother to Ava. She says that I am only Chloe's mommy!

This evening I folded some laundry and carelessly left it within reach of Ava. A few minutes later I heard shrieking coming from Chloe "No AVAAAAA, I told you NOOOOO!!! You can't make a big mess AVAAAA! You help me clean this up!!!!". Little sister had pulled the laundry off the chair and this upset the balance of Chloe's little world. I heard my own voice in Chloe's desperate cries and cringed.

Sigh. Took some pics but my oh-so-tempermental camera decided to freeze up. Another memory lost.

Off to fold laundry and indulge in Real Housewives of Orange County.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you like my blog...I always enjoy reading yours...I love the way you write very witty...
    Dont you just love the Real Housewives I love all the seasons such drama I cant get enough! Its my guilty pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete