Oh.... I love it! You decorated so beautifully! I love how much you documented what Christmas is... all about Jesus! I love you, my dear sweet friend! I can't wait to see your home in person.
looks so good!! okay, so are you telling me i need to go back to the shed and get more stuff for my non festive house?
I loved your advent calendar. So cute. Everything was lovely really.
Happy Christ`birth`day!!Your house is beautifully decorated.Heidi's MomCheryl
Oh.... I love it! You decorated so beautifully! I love how much you documented what Christmas is... all about Jesus! I love you, my dear sweet friend! I can't wait to see your home in person.
ReplyDeletelooks so good!! okay, so are you telling me i need to go back to the shed and get more stuff for my non festive house?
ReplyDeleteI loved your advent calendar. So cute. Everything was lovely really.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christ`birth`day!!
ReplyDeleteYour house is beautifully decorated.
Heidi's Mom
Cheryl