I've been loving the rain! We had such a crazy, busy weekend and the rain made my house seem all the more cozy when we would get home from our activities. Love it! Plus it's been chilly enough (an oh-so freezing 55 degrees!) to have a fire in our fireplace.
We had my dearest college friend and her husband and baby visit this weekend and it was so much fun spending time with them. Her son is our youngest's betrothed and they're only a month apart in age. While I can't say that I saw any sparks between them, they sure like to swap pacifiers!
Saturday night was our MOPS Christmas party at Heidi's and she was the cutest hostess! Quality conversation with some ladies I love + yummy soups and desserts = one happy Soccer Mom! And last night we got together with our Life Group (Bible study) from a few years ago. When we started there were two kids and two on the way in between 4 families. Now there's 9 kids!! (And according to my terrifying dream last night, 1 more on the way!! No, I'm not pregnant, but I really had to think about it when I woke up this morning!!) So much fun!!
I'm going to snuggle up with my babies this morning, watch Cinderella and the rain drops falling outside my window and enjoy a relaxing, quiet morning.
Happy rainy day!
I love the rain also. But it has been going on here for several days and that means no outside time for the kids. But, you are right. It does make the house more cozy, especially those days when you can cuddle up and watch movies or read together.
ReplyDelete