Friday, December 12, 2008

Fat Friday (again)

Yeah....this is so not happening the way I had planned. You name all of the bad eating habits possible (go ahead, think about them...) and that was me this week. I did accidently do a few sit ups a few nights ago when I was playing with the girls. I don't think that really counts as exercise though...

Oh a better note, I'm sitting here pretending my kids haven't been up since 6:15 and listening to Chloe sing Jana Alayra songs to her sister. I posted about her a few days ago but I love her even more now. My favorite song has a line that goes like this "Choose this day, will you listen and obey..." and it's great to sing to a 3 year old with a grumpy attitude!

We have a crazy next few days full of Christmas activities and friends coming into town and there's only one more week until Hubby's off for 3 weeks!! I can't wait! Every year around this time I start getting burned out just in time for Hubby's Christmas break. (Teacher schedules are great! I would die if he had a job that didn't give him 3 wks off at Christmas and Easter, and 3 mos in the summer!)

So Happy weekend ya'll and to my Fit Friday sisters, I will eat enough junk and carbs for all of us in the next weeks or so!

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl...I had a bad week as well. It can only get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win over at Mama Hen's! This is my first time reading your blog! You're great. Come visit mine sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I have had countless bad weeks, frankly, I am just giving up until after the holidays. I will be careful, but I am not beating myself up over it! Enjoy the season and it will get better in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy the time off w/your hubby. mine used to teach too, boy do i miss those long breaks!

    he is still in education, but not as much time off now.

    let's see...at disney i consumed a funnel cake, ice cream, cotton candy and glazed almonds. i think we may be competing for who can eat the most carbs!

    ReplyDelete