Friday, December 19, 2008

Random Friday

Notice this is not a fit Friday post. Tired of rehashing my failures of the week. Serious abou starting to run after the holidays. Enough of the bad stuff....here are a few happy Friday thoughts!

1. Today is Hubby's last day of school! Yay! He'll be off for 3 weeks, which means I get a semi-vacation for 3 weeks!
2. I can finally finish my Christmas shopping with the ability to go out during the day child-free.
3. There's a whole other list of stuff I get to finish now that Hubby's off, not so fun stuff like cleaning out our garage. Yuck.
4. I'm watching Chloe try to wake up Ava Joy on our video baby monitor right now, Ava's not even having it. Still laying sound asleep in the crib.
5. Some major prayer has been answered this week. Continuing to pray ferverently.
6. Chloe and I made some yummy oatmeal raisin cookies two days ago. The cookies were delectable. There are none left. Something I learned: substituting a little bit of vegtable oil for 1/4c butter works beautifully!!!
7. Ava Joy may officially be down to 1 nap. This makes me sad. I'm still pushing for two, but we'll see how this goes!
8. Saw this on yahoo this morning. I love the name Mikaya!!
9. Planning on waffles for breakfast (the toaster variety), this alone will make my day!!

Hope your Friday is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment