Back to the library really quick, I'm a total book nerd, and I haven't gone to our new library yet and the idea of going without children thrills me. I've already printed out a card application (the last time I had a library card I was 12, in another city), and a list of must-haves to check out. And I've already checked the online catalogue to make sure they're in stock.
And they are.
Told you I was a nerd!!!
So after the library, I'm off to finish picking up a few more Christmas gifts (also childless!) and then home to wrap, wrap and wrap tonight!
Okay, just tried to spell check this post and apparently dreidal isn't in the spell check dictionary!! Or I spelled it so grossly that my computer didn't recognize it.
(Who else spell checks a blog post!? I totally get the nerd award today!)
I'm not sure if we can be friends anymore.... the library??? =)
ReplyDeleteI always check my posts. I get so distracted while writing I have to. And a new library, sans kiddos. Sounds wonderful to me. I know you were happy to get home to them though. But, the library, and a new one too... Yoo-Hoo!
ReplyDeleteI spell check my posts... not always, but I try to remember! But, I can say that I have not been to the library since I was student teaching and needed a certain book for a lesson. You're cute, not nerdy!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I missed your phone call:( I have been out of commission with back pain... so glad my hubby is home to help! Let's get together next week, ok?