I climbed out of the shower this morning to the screams of "I need to take a bath! I peed all over my floor! Mommmmmeeeeee!!"
Great way to start the day huh??
Found #1, doing the splits, above a flood on her carpet. Thank goodness it wasn't the sheets and blankets that I washed and changed yesterday. Carpet's easier to clean.
Then found a nice liquid-y surprise in #2's diaper. (the first of 5!! Seriously, sister's got some tummy issues!)
Discovered yet another new talent of Miss Ava Joy. Unlocking the slider and opening both doors to help herself to the outside world.
I swear I supervise my kids.
Day 3 of No Nap for Chloe. And she's still human by 5:00. Please Jesus, just a couple more years of naps...just till she's five, please please please. Mommy needs some peace!
Four more gross diapers. Four more outfits for Miss Ava Joy.
Ava's gettin' her bottom fangs in. Therefore the nose runs abundantly. She likes to rub that abundance in her hair. Often. Hair sticks to face. Baby screams when Mommy tries to remove snot-crusted-hair from face.
Politely handed the reigns over to Hubs at 4:30. Napped for one hour. Went to cardio pilates. Died and was reminded of how out of shape and not flexible I am. Sigh.
Ate several oatmeal raisin cookies to console self.
Got to rock sweet Baby Joy to sleep. Haven't gotten to do that since she was a wee baby. Sigh. Need another new baby to snuggle and rock.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment