So. "Connection" count from last night: 8. Kisses: 4. All at the rose ceremony. Seriously Jason!? Okay I once had a housemom in Hong Kong that instructed me in regards to my pending engagement "Try before you buy, girl! Try before you buy!". She was only half kidding.
Maybe Loret told that to Jason too?? Can I just say though, Nikki's kiss was the most awkward thing I've ever seen. Painful to watch. And Naomi sharing that she's only been with one guy, this amazing ex...didn't sound so much like she was telling Jason how much she likes him, but instead chattin' up her ex-boyfriend. Hubby agreed that's what most guys would have gathered from that conversation.
I did sob like a sappy mommy when Stephanie and her daughter were reunited on Sophia's birthday. So stinkin' sweet. I feel like Jason really wants to like her and be attracted to her, but maybe it's not coming so naturally.
Nikki lost my respect this week with how catty she was about Natalie leaving. And Natalie leaving....dang girl, get some self respect and leave gracefully! I bet she's feelin' pretty dumb now after the "I've got it going on!" comment in the limo.
So, hubs and I are predicting that Melissa (Cheerleader), Stephanie and either Lauren or Jillian will make it pretty far. Jason does seem to have a natural chemistry (I hate that word. It's soooo over used on this show! Gag!) with Jillian, but she's still not my fave.
So there's my take on this whole situation. Jason, if you need an unbiased opinion...gimme a shout out!
Totally different subject...
Last night I had the girls in the tub. Ava Joy started saying "Uh oh! Oh no!"...and I looked down...and she had "seasoned" the bath water. First time in three years of parenting that this has every happened to me! Thankfully Hubs volunteered for clean up duty. Get it? Doody? Ew! (Sorry, I really couldn't help myself)
Hey Lisa, Somehow I lost your blog address. I had you on my blog following list, but when you click on it it would show some personal loan page. Are you giving our personal loans? BC if you are lets talk! :) Sorry your girls have been sick and you have had lots of messes lately. NO fun at all.
ReplyDeleteat least i can get my bachelor updates from your blog!
ReplyDelete