Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today is the day!

I promise I'm not a t.v. junkie. Really. I watch two shows regularly. The Bachelor. And....LOST!

And guess what finally starts tonight?? That's right. Lost! I'm hosting a Lost viewing party tonight with a Dharma initiative theme....and tiki torches in the front yard (Hubs is most excited about that...and my lemon "Dharma" bars...).

So whatever you do...don't call my house between 8 and 10 tonight. Cuz the ringer will be off and I won't answer the phone!

I'm totally not a sci-fi kinda girl, but this show has me hooked. I'm even a little nerdy (well, a lot nerdy, we've established that!) and I go on all those crazy Lost fan sites to get secret information and read up on the things that go way over my head during each episode.



You will not find a next day recap on this blog. I'm totally not smart enough for that. I'll stick to my specialty...trashy psuedo-relationship shows like the Bachelor!

No comments:

Post a Comment